As we all know, parenting can be one of the most difficult jobs anywhere, but at the same time, is definitely, one of the most rewarding. The following article is taken from the advice of fellow parents, who have been there and done that and hope to take a little bit of learning the hard way, out of your parenting.
Make sure you try listen closely to what your child says or is trying to say. This can be related to anything from babbling or crying for specific reasons as babies, to listening intently to how the day went at school, or hearing out their various problems. Your kids want to know that you are present enough to listen to them with deep intent. If you listen try hard to them, they're more likely to trust to you.
You should always think carefully and consider what lessons you are showing your children by your actions. You want your children to feel that you are a source that can be trusted.
Don’t let your child get into the habit of eating fast food frequently. Besides the obvious health issues, they are going to think this an okay way to feed themselves, and please believe this: fast food is very, very unhealthy. Instead, take them out to places that serve healthy foods, and let them pick their foods such as salads, and healthy sandwiches. Also, whenever possible you can try to make your child a homemade meal.
Buying a new set of wheels for your new-born can be a more daunting task than you would have thought and the prime reason for it is a plethora of options available in the market and those advertisements that leave you perplexed end of the day.
So, what to do, will you settle down for something the salesperson asks you for or you are an intelligent parent who will visit easybabytote.com and review the best in the market and understand that some of the basic features of the pram cannot be overlooked. EasyBabyTote has prepared a list of those features that we usually overlook or miss either because of lack of knowledge or we just don’t want to.
Without beating around the bush, here are a few features that you should never miss while buying a pram:
1. See if the pram is collapsible and fits easily in your car or not, most of the prams are difficult to fold making it a cumbersome job to fold them.
2. Adjustable handles – this is a feature we most of the time miss or don’t take into consideration but having adjustable handles makes it easy for anyone to move it around without slouching or strain .
3. How far the pram does reclines, remember you need a pram that reclines 130 degrees from the horizontal position to keep your baby comfortable.
4. The locks and breaks of the wheel. Ensure that they are sturdy and strong to keep the pram in place.
5. Make sure that the pram has 5 point safety harness to keep your baby in place with comfort. To ensure this check that the safety belts are adjustable.
6. See if your pram has tether strap that allows you to tether to the pram and don’t forget to check the length of the strap.
7. The hood of the pram should be big enough to provide shade to your baby, see if it has a see through space big enough through which you can keep a check on the bay activities.
8. Does the pram you are willing to buy have a removable bumper or not?
These were the basics; EasyBabyTote suggests some quickies that you can check in the first look:
1. Protection from weather – rain and sun covers
2. Tyre pump
3. Boot cover – important during cold weather
4. Drink holders
5. Baby toy holder
6. Padding inserts for neonates
7. Insect protection cover
8. Toddler seat, important when the baby grows up and you plan to use the pram for long
The above checklist has been prepared to keep in mind what all problems a parent might face while buying a new set of wheels for their kids. EasyBabyTote has been developed to ease the life of parents, we understand that parenting is a difficult task and it might sometimes leave you frustrated. Thus, we have prepared this portal that gives you the best assistance when it comes to buying stuff related to your kids. Prams can make you spend a lot of money so buy the one that matches all your requirements and needs. Easybabytote.com’s pointers will help you in buying the best product in the market.